CLICK HERE to go to Competition Practice Sheets.
Only 2 more days to competition. Please encourage your child to do more practice sheets.
Here are some details regarding best effort trophy
One child per center who does the most number of practice sheets sets gets the trophy for the center.
Trophy will be given on Annual Day along with other trophies.
Please click on the link below to submit the number of sets done by the child. The form must be submitted today by 8 PM. If your child gets selected you will get a call from Ms Puja/Ms. Sarmita with further details.
One set is complete set of 200 questions (not each individual sheet). This comprises of 200 questions from Foundation 1-4, Fast Track 1-9 and 150 questions for Level 10. For L4 and above all papers with 200 questions should be stapled together and counted as 1 set. The set does not need to have all questions completed. Children should have worked on a set for a minimum of 15 mins. Each set should have been graded and score should be there on top right corner of first sheet.
If your child is among top 5 you will receive a call from Ms Puja/Ms Sarmita on the number on form between 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM. You will be asked to submit sheets in the center on Saturday. PLEASE BE SURE TO PICK THE CALL (630 NUMBER) OR CHECK V MAIL. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT SHEETS, CHILD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR TROPHY.
One out of 5 will be selected from each center and winner will be announced on Annual Day.
The corrected sheets must be submitted on Saturday to the respective centers at given time below:
Newark: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Ms Pallabi)
Fremont: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Newark Center with Ms Pallabi)
Cupertino: 1:00 – 4:00 PM (Ms Ahalya or Ms Mamatha)
Pleasanton: 9:00-2:00 PM (Or Contact Ms Sarmita @ 925-600-0099)
San Ramon: 10:00 AM – 12 PM (Or Contact Ms Sarmita @ 925-600-0099)
PLEASE READ THE ENTRY RULES AND DETAILS ON THE LINK BELOW
BEST EFFORT CHALLENGE
QUESTIONS: Call Ms Puja (630-287-1008)
Each set has 200 questions. L10 and Graduate Level have 150 questions for 1 set.
- Count all Valid SETS done on or after 2/8/19
- Link will be sent to enter count of SETS on Friday 3/22/19 morning where you will enter count of sheets done by your child DUE by Friday 3/22/19 8:00 PM sharp. Link will be disabled at 8 PM and entry will not be considered.
- Center director will call top 5 students that have highest number of SETS.
- Submit the SETS on 3/23/19 in the center
- Center director will make sure SETS are valid and count is correct.
- ONE CHILD will be selected per center to Receive trophy on the day of competition.
Valid Set :
A set is considered valid if
- It is completed on or after 2/8/19.
- It should have DATE and TIME printed on the top.
- It is corrected and has the score on TOP right. (score not needed if done in front of teacher and teacher signs it)
- Answers are stapled to the set.
Obtaining sheet :
For Competition Practice sheets, CLICK HERE.
- Some questions may have negative answers. Children can ignore those questions. The actual competition will NOT have negative answers for Level 5 and below.
- Level 4 and up have 2 tabs on excel per set. All levels should have 200 questions for each set, except level 10 and Graduate level which have 150 questions per set.
- Children can solve in any order and skip any questions they like, the goal is to get the most number of correct questions.
- Children might not be able to finish 200 questions… that is OK. The goal is to try to improve as much as possible.
- MOST IMPORTANT !!! HAVE FUN.